Tuesday 13 August 2013

The girl who waited




Amy Pond is one of the Doctors companions and portrayed by Karen Gillan. Her character is very independent and daring. She is a stunningly tall redhead who wears these super comfortable outfits who accentuate her very long legs.

I’m of an average height but that doesn’t keep me from doing an outfit inspired by Amy. She often wears short or bodycon miniskirts with tights which make her legs stand out. Other than that she loves her flannels and loose sweaters who make her look very chilled which adds to her character. The colour she wears the most is red which contrasts with her red hear and makes her look more perky. The shoes of her choice are boots or converse. Shoes like that just say that she is ready for an adventure and additionally adds to her independence.

In my outfit I chose to wear black shorts with tights but it doesn’t do the same thing to my legs as it does for hers. I wear a flannel but it’s more neutral. As red is the only bright colour, it stays the main colour. In this outfit I wear black boots they have a heel just because I really need the extra height to look a bit more like Amy. And some socks because it makes the outfit more feminine and cute.


Till next Time! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment