Wednesday 31 July 2013

Death Eater ftw

I am a big fan of Harry Potter and of Helena Bonham Carter. She plays Bellatrix Lestrange in the Harry Potter movies. Bellatrix is very evil and crazy. She is one of the Death Eaters and also the love interest of Voldemort who spent many years in Azkaban.

In this outfit I was inspired by the Death Eaters in general. I just want to be one of them. Also by Bellatrix because I love her crazy hair and her grungy but still kind of elegant look. 

The centre piece in my outfit is a black maxi dress. This season you see maxi dresses everywhere, they are a statement piece and easy to wear. With the dress I wear my favourite studded belt. I also wear black boots with a bit of a heel. For jewellery I wear some junky silver rings plus my anatomically correct heart necklace and my deathly hollows necklace.

Till next time! Bye!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment