Thursday 8 August 2013

Fantastic! The Ninth Doctor!


It's time for Doctor Who. This outfit was inspired by the Ninth Doctor  played by Christopher Eccleston. He is the first Doctor in the new series and in my opinion very underrated. When you look back he’s kind of a serious Doctor, but if you watch the series he is as groovy as the others but in the body of a very serious looking man. 
  
He always looks effortless and cool. He just wears a V-neck shirt, his black leather jacket, black jeans and some black boots. This is exactly what I wore for this outfit, just a bit more of a girly version. I wore an oxblood V-neck shirt, my old and rusty leather jacket, some black skinny jeans and some boots with profile. It’s an outfit you just throw on but always looks cool. And definitely something I wear often. 
And the cat, she just wanted to be in the picture as well.


Till next time! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment