Saturday 6 July 2013

A different Monkey d. Luffy

Here comes Monkey d. Luffy. As a girl.

One Piece is my favourite manga. Strow-hat Luffy is its main character and you just have to love Luffy, he’s full of dreams and his positive energy takes over and sucks you in to the story.
He's one of the candidates who typically wears red and blue. It's not a common colour combination and my friend you see on the picture felt super colourful. 

You could wear it out like that. Straw-hats are in fashion this season, but I wouldn't dear to wear a belly-top on its own. I wouldn't have the confidence to show my belly and that's why my friend got in to these clothes. She looks great. I like that she looks boyish and comfortable. It is something you would wear when it’s really hot outside, as it was when we shoot the pictures. It is an outfit you can just chill in.

Till next time! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment