Sunday 21 July 2013

Usagi in the summer

So, yeah ... Another outfit inspired by Usagi. 
This time it was very hot so it is more summery. 

I put my hair up in this really cute buns, I believe they were fashionable in the nineties and the nineties are coming back into fashion. This hairstyle is perfect for these hot evenings; it keeps your hair up and out of your face.

I wear the same shirt I have worn last time but the shorts are different. The shorts are these adorable high wasted shorts, they look very Sailor inspired. And what better to wear for a SailorMoon inspired outfit.

I bought these sandals because of Usagi, when she throws her shoes at Mamoru you can see that her shoes have this cross over her foot like mine do. But hers are closed shoes not like my sandals.

And if you ask yourself what necklace I wear, it is my anatomically correct heart. I wear it everyday and I wouldn't leave the house without it.

So till next time! Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment